To be admitted into the Teacher Education Program at Limestone College, a student must meet/submit the following requirements:
Click here to access the necessary forms for admission to the Teacher Education Program at Limestone College.
- Submit passing scores on the Praxis I Series as required by the State of South Carolina. Appropriate ACT/SAT scores may exempt a student from this requirement
- Successfully complete ED 200
- Complete 45 semester hours of college credit with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit with the application three letters of recommendation or reference forms, one each from a professor of general education, a professor in education and a public school professional
- Gain approval by the faculty of the academic division of Limestone College in which the degree program is administered
- Gain approval by the Teacher Education Committee