In an environment that encourages learning and inquiry, the Eastwood Library's mission is to employ resources and services that support Limestone College's programs and goals.
- The library will secure and organize information resources in a variety of formats to adequately support the curricula of the College.
- The library will provide students instruction in research skills to promote lifelong use and learning.
- The library will provide a staff of qualified librarians and skilled support personnel who will seek continual professional development and training.
- The library will provide sufficient facilities, space and equipment conducive to study, research and instruction ensuring the safety and security of library users, personnel and resources.
- The library will participate in appropriate cooperative programs expanding access to resources and services at a reasonable cost.